CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

While arriving at the age of insanity...

This is for the illiterate of the world. You know who you are. You are those that desperately follow my blog by holding people at gunpoint so that they will read these words to you. The title of this blog is based on Ray Bradbury's book Fahrenheit 451. As you are illiterate, you will not have read it, but you should. At gunpoint. Or rather through the person you are holding at gunpoint. You know what I meant. Yes, you are very clever, good job. Back to the book now. There is a girl named Clarisse McClellan who makes a short appearance at the beginning of the book and she is well on her way to insanity. She is actually curious about the world! I can see you reeling in shock. Calm down. She thinks, speaks her mind, even commits illegal acts such as reading! I know, it's only to be expected. Anyhow, whenever people ask her age, she answers "I'm seventeen and I'm crazy," (or insane). No, I'm not seventeen, but I'm well on my way to insane. Would you like to come along for the ride? Consider yourself invited.

1 comment: